The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
It is Just ANFIELD........... no Road.........

Anfield Road is the name of the stand opossite The Kop

:roll:
Didn't know that, i thought Anfield Road is name of Liverpool stadium

now i have returned from the dentist. will have something to eat and after eating my monty python's flying circus week long marathon will continue
so far on episode 28 out of 45 :D each half an hour long
so you do the math and figure out how long have i been watching monty pyhton for this week
plus add the meaning of life i saw, life of brian and what will be the end of my marathon - holy grail

plus add the lord of the rings triology, each film lasting 3 hours, i watched on monday i think and you will understand why will i fail my exams LOL

wicker nomad said:
Finally sitting down :banana:
Been in Exeter all day, dragged Luke along to help carry the bags :evil:

And catch the Boar :err:

A major attempt to round up more than 60 boar running loose in Devon is
due to get under way as the animals continue to damage gardens and
crops.
About 100 boar were freed from a farm near the village of West Anstey
last month, but 40-odd have been caught

LOL

wicker nomad said:
Finally sitting down :banana:
Been in Exeter all day, dragged Luke along to help carry the bags :evil:
was he payed for his services

i hope he was cause if he wasn't your actions could be called exploitation of children :D

MaidenMadness said:
was he payed for his services

i hope he was cause if he wasn't your actions could be called exploitation of children :D
Put it this way, if he hadn't come with me I wouldn's have spent half as much as I did :|

Note to self....next Jan go to the sales child free!

wicker nomad said:
Note to self....next Jan go to the sales child free!
let mme guess:

jake saw something (relativley) expensive he liked and you either:

1) bought it for him and are now regretting that amount of money
2) didn't buy it for him and he won't let it go

MaidenMadness said:
let mme guess:

jake saw something (relativley) expensive he liked and you either:

1) bought it for him and are now regretting that amount of money
2) didn't buy it for him and he won't let it go
It was Luke....didn't buy him one thing he saw, I heard about it for the next 3 hours :| But I didn't give in :evil:
I gave in on a few cheaper things instead :oops: He wanted to go to the most expensive restaurant in town, 7 floors up, so he could sit in the window and watch the cranes in a building site next to it :|

wicker nomad said:
It was Luke....didn't buy him one thing he saw, I heard about it for the next 3 hours :| But I didn't give in :evil:
I gave in on a few cheaper things instead :oops: He wanted to go to the most expensive restaurant in town, 7 floors up, so he could sit in the window and watch the cranes in a building site next to it :|
well you should be happy that he's showing an interest in something
when i was his age my parents always bugged me at not showing an interest in anything LOL

MaidenMadness said:
well you should be happy that he's showing an interest in something
when i was his age my parents always bugged me at not showing an interest in anything LOL
LOL

Shouldn't moan really :oops: He didn't force me to have 2 cups of very pricey coffee :err:

wicker nomad said:
LOL

Shouldn't moan really :oops: He didn't force me to have 2 cups of very pricey coffee :err:
well if its pricey than there is a possibility that its good

something i noticed
the pricer the coffee is the better you enjoy it

wonder if that is based purely on psychological level or does it have some basis in reality as well :|

Listening to Children of Bodom, doing 'research' on photographers in college, but getting slightly :err: distracted by this place

wicker nomad said:
maiden child, what to do :D

Back