The all new what are you doing now thread

Frenchy said:
1.gif

Drinking a nice bottle of Speckled Hen :banana: (yum yum). And watching my new I-Dog going mad listening to "....And Justice For All" :D

Off soon to watch Top Gear

Just having a brew then I'm onto Pro Evolution Soccer 5 until the sun comes down..and probably goes back up again LOL

Listening to the "dolts" outside on the high street :roll:

Wish they'd shut the F up. It sounds like they are beating each other over the head with blunt instruments..........

Unfortunately it only sounds like they are doing that. Rather than having the decency to actually do it to each other.

Which in my opinion, would save some other section of society (which probably has better things to do), from doing it to them :x

rockin_plumber said:
dolts :err:

Let me put it this way. If i had a powerful air rifle.....actually no, fuck it. If i had an appropriately powerful hunting or assault rifle to hand.And if there was no chance of suffering any prosecution.

I'd currently be leaning out of the window, rather than typing on this keyboard. Trying to finish the last few off before the ice in my Baileys melted :x

:err:

Phew, that's beter, got the anger out of my system. And they've gone now, dont know where to.......expect it'll eventually end up being prison though, given enough time :roll:

Back