The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
So why is it any different from me downloading.........
say...........

Numbers From The Beast Yesterday then :?

it's not the same, coz the cds like numbers from the beast are that i had are paied by editors to the label which has to pay the owns rights's band . so it's not to the detriment of the band :D

Frenchy said:
it's not the same, coz the cds like numbers from the beast are that i had are paied by editors to the label which has to pay the owns rights's band . so it's not to the detriment of the band :D

:blah:

Frenchy said:
still

the fact is that you get music for free
and that you bitch if we take steps to get music for free

thats hypocratical

Liberation said:
Sitting at my computer, chatting on msn, listening to Aces High from Live After Death
on halloween you MUST listen to helloween's 13 minute epic :D

thats why i'm listening to saxon right now :err:

Having a nice cup of tea to warm up after trick or treating with the kids....they've got enough sweets to last them a month :D

Might have to do a bit of dashing back and forth this evening ladies, i've got to cook some dinner. So if i scoot off for 10 minutes or so, i'm doing a Delia 8)

LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
You should see me with a pair of oven gloves on, i look dead sexy 8) :bananabang:
5.gif

Back