The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
#Josh dont give a shit about magical Trevor#
#Josh dont think his tricks are clever#
He is asleep :|
make the most of it :wink: The sleeping all the time doesn't last long!!

wicker nomad said:
Thinking about it....he's probably lying there thinking " Dad will you turn that shit off!!" LOL

He did just give me one of those funny stares through slightly open
eyes then closed em again LOL

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Congratulations for your baby Rockin :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

killers said:
Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Congratulations for your baby Rockin :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thankyou, and how was your time away :D

Hows your day been.............. :?

Not out tonite then :shock:

Saturday nite and ur staying in :shock:

At least I have a good reason to stay in :P

rockin_plumber said:
Hows your day been.............. :?

Not out tonite then :shock:

Saturday nite and ur staying in :shock:

At least I have a good reason to stay in :P

Miss Bocky and i agreed we'd have a nice night in tonight, and take it easy. Which means Miss Bocky hasn't worked out how to beat Valentino Rossi around the Suzuka circuit on Moto GP on her X-Box yet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Miss Bocky and i agreed we'd have a nice night in tonight, and take it easy. Which means Miss Bocky hasn't worked out how to beat Valentino Rossi around the Suzuka circuit on Moto GP on her X-Box yet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:evil: There must be a cheat somewhere

rockin_plumber said:
:evil: There must be a cheat somewhere

That's what i'm searching for now :err:

:)

When Miss Bocky gets a bit competative, its best to offer encouragement and speak when you're spoken to :shock:

:err:

even if we all know that Shinya Nakano couldn't possibly make that bend at 165 mph :err:

Back