The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha all kids seem to listen to me, with those four kids I had to look after, I had a lovley punishment system :evil:
I doubt it would work with Jake :( ...but tell me..I could use it with Luke :wink:

Time to go to bed now
knackered.gif

Baby rockin will be awake in 3-5 hours depending on how he feels, then
one of us will have to get up and change/feed him :D
(depending on who hears him first :wink: )

Miss rockin feels shit today so I think it will be me so I better get some shut eye
knackered.gif

twilightsglow said:
:shock: Do tell :evil:

well, there was one guy, and three girls, and the guy was the handful, so he would like, randomly pull on their hair, and hide their clothes....in the toilet, and so on and so fourth, so, when he pulled on their hair......I'd let them pull on his......he didn't do it much after that.....and when he shoved the clothes in the toilet...well, I didn't put his clothes in, I'd hang him unpside down from the toilet (mind you I almost dropped him, cause he was like 85 pounds) untill he promised to go take a nap........I just basically did to them what they did........ and I dressed him up all pretty and put him outside for a bit, he never touched those clothes again............
I must say, nap time works wonderful!!!

rockin_plumber said:
Time to go to bed now
knackered.gif

Baby rockin will be awake in 3-5 hours depending on how he feels, then
one of us will have to get up and change/feed him :D
(depending on who hears him first :wink: )

Miss rockin feels shit today so I think it will be me so I better get some shut eye
knackered.gif
Hope she feeels better soon :) Night :beardance:

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, there was one guy, and three girls, and the guy was the handful, so he would like, randomly pull on their hair, and hide their clothes....in the toilet, and sosially did to them what they did........ and I dressed him up all pretty and put him outside for a bit, he never touched those clothes again............
So the kids didn't complain to their parent's..? :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, there was one guy, and three girls, and the guy was the handful, so he would like, randomly pull on their hair, and hide their clothes....in the toilet, and so on and so fourth, so, when he pulled on their hair......I'd let them pull on his......he didn't do it much after that.....and when he shoved the clothes in the toilet...well, I didn't put his clothes in, I'd hang him unpside down from the toilet (mind you I almost dropped him, cause he was like 85 pounds) untill he promised to go take a nap........I just basically did to them what they did........ and I dressed him up all pretty and put him outside for a bit, he never touched those clothes again............
LOL LOL LOL LMFAO! :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
*shrug* worked for me
It wouldn't for my 2 My problem with luke is a bad attitude at the moment, rather than things he physically does :|

Sure his attitude will change when he starts High School and he realises he's not as big as he thinks he is!

night *gone* :wink:

wicker nomad said:
It wouldn't for my 2 My problem with luke is a bad attitude at the moment, rather than things he physically does :|

Sure his attitude will change when he starts High School and he realises he's not as big as he thinks he is!

night *gone* :wink:

ahh she thinks he'll change for the better when he hits adolecence?

Back