Test thy self and kids

ewil

Found from web, you can test yourself or your kids or someone else:

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR TEEN IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER
A teen involved in the worship of Satan will exhibit the following:

- An unhealthy preoccupation with fantasy role-playing games like "Dungeons & Dragons."
- Wearing all black clothing ("goth").
- An addiction to horror movies.
- An obsession with heavy metal music, particularly metal bands that use Satanic symbolism.
- An interest in Ouija boards and other occult games.
- Books on magic, witchcraft, paganism and Satanism.
- Objects used for spells or rituals, including candles, incense, knives, pentagrams, inverted crosses or the number 666.
- Extreme secrecy. The teen will become obsessive about his privacy. He/she may be hiding materials in his room.
- Chronic depression, increased aggressive and violent behavior

------

Me

- No
- Mainly
- Not an addiction, but Yes
- Yes (Iron Maiden (666 number of the beast), JUDAS Priest)
- Yes (tried once, I wan't that board)
- 90% of my books
- Maybe
- Yes and Yes
- No, I may be aggressive sometimes thou...

Carl Rashcke, director of the University of Denver Institute of Humanities, says, "You might say heavy metal rock is to self-styled Satanism what gospel music is to Christianity." Contemporary seeds of Satanism were planted when Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones leered, "Just call me Lucifer. '~ On one of their early album covers they posed as witches. Another one of their album covers pictures a severed goat's head, the symbol of Satan worship, floating in a boiling cauldron. Openly Satanic groups include Exciter, Grim Reaper, Possessed, Onslaught, King Diamond/Merciful Fate, Venom and Slayer. Other groups with Satanic messages are AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and Dio.

ewil said:
Found from web, you can test yourself or your kids or someone else:

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR TEEN IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER
A teen involved in the worship of Satan will exhibit the following:

- An unhealthy preoccupation with fantasy role-playing games like "Dungeons & Dragons."
- An obsession with heavy metal music, particularly metal bands that use Satanic symbolism.
- Objects used for spells or rituals, including candles, incense, knives, pentagrams, inverted crosses or the number 666.
- Extreme secrecy. The teen will become obsessive about his privacy. He/she may be hiding materials in his room.

------

Me

- No
- Mainly
- Not an addiction, but Yes
- Yes (Iron Maiden (666 number of the beast), JUDAS Priest)
- Yes (tried once, I wan't that board)
- 90% of my books
- Maybe
- Yes and Yes
- No, I may be aggressive sometimes thou...

Carl Rashcke, director of the University of Denver Institute of Humanities, says, "You might say heavy metal rock is to self-styled Satanism what gospel music is to Christianity." Contemporary seeds of Satanism were planted when Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones leered, "Just call me Lucifer. '~ On one of their early album covers they posed as witches. Another one of their album covers pictures a severed goat's head, the symbol of Satan worship, floating in a boiling cauldron. Openly Satanic groups include Exciter, Grim Reaper, Possessed, Onslaught, King Diamond/Merciful Fate, Venom and Slayer. Other groups with Satanic messages are AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and Dio.

and the url is...........

MaidenMadness said:
and the url is...........
Just answer these:

ewil said:
Just answer these:

no
no
no
i wouldn't call it obsession but i like that theme
no
yes
no
yes
yes

ewil said:
Just answer these:

yes
half the time
hell yes
obviously
yeap
yeap
yes
yea
ish - not really, I thought guys liked that?

Back