Tell me something about yourself thread

Ben

Completley random stuff..

I'll start

My great aunt played a starring roll in the film Summer Holiday, with Cliff Richard.

I used to hit pots and pans when I was 18 months old..and now I've been drumming for 11 years :err:

My first metal CD was Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power

I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas

Cool :D

My mum went to the London College of Fashion in the 60's. She ended up making costumes for the BBC and Sadlers Wells Opera / Royal Ballet

I went swimming with my school when i was about 11. There were rubber rings in the pool and stuff. I jumped through the middle of an old car inner tube.......it still had the valve attached. I got sliced from my ribs to my stomach :(

My Art teacher at school was Mr Buckler, brother of "The Jam's" drummer :D (He said Paul Weller was right a F-ker :| )

I always wanted to go to Disney World as a kid, but we never managed to get there as a family. So i saved up and went with 3 mates when i was 24. It was brilliant :banana: LOL :banana: LOL :banana: Got to act like even more of a kid than i do anyway :banana:

i used to skate when i saw young and until 15 years and we used to do races in sitting position and one day i put my hand (by mistake) between the wheel and the asphalt and scared it :( My hand was very scared as we saw the bone of my thumb :shock: I always have the scar 8)

Frenchy said:
:( My hand was very scared as we saw the bone of my thumb :shock: I always have the scar 8)

:err: Ur hand was very scared
BLUEGUY.gif

LOL LOL LOL or was it scarred :wink:

totally random thing about me which none of you knew
hmmm

well .....hmmmm.....my big mouth caused me lots of trouble in my life so far

one of my legs are longer then the other by one inch. Becuase of that, my hips are out of place which makes a disc in my back slip which could make my left side paralized :D

I've never dated anyone.

I HATE christmas

Rockhardchick666 said:
one of my legs are longer then the other by one inch. Becuase of that, my hips are out of place which makes a disc in my back slip which could make my left side paralized :D

I've never dated anyone.

I HATE christmas
hug.gif

But you forgot all the nice thingies ;)

Back