Talk about future of DC hub

BoBo said:
Iron Maiden Lossless Hub testing period.

hub.maiden-world.com:6666

How will we decide who will get "Goldmember" card?

im not sure, it will have to be based on sharing a certain amount, i dunno.

Maniac618 said:

For new memebers we must be sure they will not convert boots to mp3 and they will do mail traders in future and bring new boots to hub. How much they can share when they join in is not a problem.

BoBo said:
Maniac618 said:

For new memebers we must be sure they will not convert boots to mp3 and they will do mail traders in future and bring new boots to hub. How much they can share when they join in is not a problem.

well i can offer as much new stuff as possible. I try to rip most maiden tv performances or videos and any VHS concerts that arent available

I have a decently sized boot collection and I plan to rip one show from CD to lossless a week and let them circulate throughout the hub for a week before changing to a different show. Would this get me a "goldmember"? :banana:

Caeros said:
I have a decently sized boot collection and I plan to rip one show from CD to lossless a week and let them circulate throughout the hub for a week before changing to a different show. Would this get me a "goldmember"? :banana:
I don't know for "goldmember", but for normal member as everyone else yes. :) And you don't have to share new boot every week.

For "goldmember" account you will have to pay 100,000 Euros to hub account. :p

I use the Hub has some time.
I have some Bootlegs of some available bands.
How I will be able to enter in this new Hub?

Thanks for help.

Galvani

Already I am in accordance with the rules.
More still I did not obtain
to enter in the DC.
It appears the following message: *** Connecting to [EDITED BY MOD]...
(*** Connected
<Hub-Security> This hub is running PtokaX DC Hub 0.3.2.6 TestDrive 4 (UpTime: 40 hours, 8 minutes)
<Hub-Security> This registered users only hub.
*** Disconnected).

What I make?

Thanks

This is a good idea because it seems a lot of the hub is divided in their feelings towards mp3 or lossless. This way the people who like either have better chance to get the formqat they want.

Personally I like MP3, mainly because I only have a 80 gb hard drive at the moment but I do have some lossless and by having both types of formats in their own hub it maks it easier to get the type of file I should want.

I will have to figure out how to make DC seperate for each forum but shouldn't be a problem.

I've said what is major problem with mp3.

We can't really hear difference between good mp3 and wav. Most of us. Especially with bootlegs where you have lot of errors in recording. What is the problem. You don't really know the quality of mp3 if you didn't made it. With CD quality you are sure that you will get 100% quality of master.

Today with the broadband you are able to download bootlegs in full CD quality compressed in lossless formats to 60-65% of original wav. And you can trade with lossless copies. 99.9% of bootlegs are originally released as audio CD. So you can get new and rare boots faster then waiting for mp3 version.

Third problem is people sharing mp3s do not contribute to hub bringing new boots. They can't trade with mp3s and thay can't bring new stuff. Curently hub is probably the biggest source for new bootlegs in the world right now. If this is the case no one will bring anything new and just wait for bootleg to show up.

Back