speaking to myself.......

what a question ! Naturally they are their father and they create this style with some few bands (King's X, and many more.....)

I'm at work :) , which is kind of ok. However i need to go and look at a car tomorrow with Miss Bocky, and i'm due to work until 6 :(

Car is in Britol, abouty an hours drive from work, and we're really short stafffed at the mo, with peole on holiday and stuff.

So there's no chnce of getting off early to help Misss Bocky buy her new wheels :x

Bockaaarck said:
I'm at work :) , which is kind of ok. However i need to go and look at a car tomorrow with Miss Bocky, and i'm due to work until 6 :(

Car is in Britol, abouty an hours drive from work, and we're really short stafffed at the mo, with peole on holiday and stuff.

So there's no chnce of getting off early to help Misss Bocky buy her new wheels :x

hi bocky :banana: :banana:

put a puppet to your place with a big beard and sunglasses and go to Bristol with Miss_Bocky buy the new car. They'll see nothing :D :D

What is the car you want to buy :D The same that you ride for your birthday LOL

the_nomad said:
hi bocky :banana: :banana:

put a puppet to your place with a big beard and sunglasses and go to Bristol with Miss_Bocky buy the new car. They'll see nothing :D :D

What is the car you want to buy :D The same that you ride for your birthday LOL

That, my French friend, is a genius idea. I shall construct said puppet in my lunch break :wink:

killers said:

when i see this smiley, i think that:
bisounours.jpg

BISOUNOURS :D :oops: :roll:

Back