speaking to myself.......

I just move boxes (f*****g boxes) 'cause I must wait for my father and his wife , my brother and his wife to carry heavy furniture 'cause miss_Nomad is badly with her back :(

the_nomad said:
I just move boxes (f*****g boxes) 'cause I must wait for my father and his wife , my brother and his wife to carry heavy furniture 'cause miss_Nomad is badly with her back :(

poor Nomad :(

ENCORE BONNE FÊTE :D

MaidenMadness said:
cause you're onlyone on board...idiot. there aren't even guests :shock: . iron maiden got them all. wanna see thair blood? :D
iron maiden? nope think again.

ps. as for their blood i saw it already. :D do you know that wn has beutiful red blood. its quite tasty too :err:

MaidenMadness said:
iron maiden? nope think again.

ps. as for their blood i saw it already. :D do you know that wn has beutiful red blood. its quite tasty too :err:
it could have used more salt. i tould you should have offered her those pringles but no you had to eat them all :x

holy shit we missed those 3 guests
that's your falt. i told you to keep an eye for anyone left while i take a crap.what were you doing :x

MaidenMadness said:
good. i was afraid of what you might say when you heard i went to smoke weed
THAT WAS MY WEED MOTHERFUCKER. YOU SAID SOMEONE ROBBED YOU ON YOUR WAY BACK HOME. YOU FILTHY LIAR. I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
aand thank you for your treat :D
uuuh :x
slug.gif
greenchainsaw.gif

Back