speaking to myself.......

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall....98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall....97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall....96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall....95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall....94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall....93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall....92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall....91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall....90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall.... :| okay I'll stop

Its very quiet here today, i wonder why ? :| Sometimes its nice to be quiet though :) , just by yourself with your own thoughts :)

Just take a little time to remind myself i'm a very lucky man, and although i may be a bit sad, i know it won't last very long. Pick myself up and kick myself back in to gear :D

If you didn't have the downs :( , you wouldn't appreciate the ups :D :banana: :D

What a beautiful thing life is, i'm glad its not easy, i'm glad sometimes things are shitty, i love the way life can take you right to the edge........and then just before you fall, you get offered a ladder back up, all you have to do is make the effort to climb it :)

goodpost.gif%20

Y.M.C.A.
just go to the Y.M.C.A.
Young Man, Young Man, I was once in your shoes,
Young Man, Young Man, I was out with the blues

Y.M.C.A.
Y.M.C.A.
Y.M.C.A.
Y.M.C.A :banana: :banana: LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
Every time I'm in here alone, I feel like singing :|

"..Thank you for the music, the songs i'm singing,
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.
Who could live without it, i ask in all honesty, what would life be,
Without a song or a dance what are we,

So i say Thank you for the music, for giving it to me...."

:D

Its very hot again, and there's nobody here, so i'm going to run around in my underoo's again :D :banana: :D :banana: :D :banana:

:shock: Where'd that breeze come from !!!

*its ok, it wa just the fan :err:*

Hooray :banana: :D :banana: :D "Underoo's, underoo's, under-roo-roo-roo's :D

:err:

Back