speaking to myself.......

Aaaah! OK

Her Side, His Side

Her Side of the Story:

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. I don't remember doing anything to upset him, but could tell there was something wrong.

The conversation was quite slow so I thought we should go someplace intimate and talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was still acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? Was it me or something else?

I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because, you know, he didn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back home and I tried to get him to talk, but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I went to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep instead. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

His Side of the Story:

Played lousy today - shot 87 - can't putt.
Felt kind of tired.
Got laid though.

Back