soundboard from japan 81

Frenchbeast

according to the master list osaka 81 is the only show that we're sure of the recording and date but i don't have it

there's a pretty good soundboard recording which is easy to find

which show is it , the one used for maiden japan or another show from that year?

which master list? desregarding maiden japan, as far as i know the osaka version around (2cd, including prowler) is a g/vg aud recording; those nagoya ones (purgatory, another live, etc..) are fake versions of tokyo which in turn was fm broadcasted (not real sbd). dont know that master list, but im sure that osaka (22) and tokyo (24/evening) are real.

hmc_777 said:
which master list? desregarding maiden japan, as far as i know the osaka version around (2cd, including prowler) is a g/vg aud recording; those nagoya ones (purgatory, another live, etc..) are fake versions of tokyo which in turn was fm broadcasted (not real sbd). dont know that master list, but im sure that osaka (22) and tokyo (24/evening) are real.

About Maiden Japan bootleg, are you sure it is not SDB ?
I have the silver bootleg which mentions it was taped/mixed by Doug Hall on the desk. It was release in '81 only for japanese fans.

ead666 said:
About Maiden Japan bootleg, are you sure it is not SDB ?
I have the silver bootleg which mentions it was taped/mixed by Doug Hall on the desk. It was released in '81 only for japanese fans.
its an fm broadcast which lineage is sbd > fm > tape. you know we should consider as sbd those recordings which lineages are straight from sbd (sbd > tape).
about being taped/mixed by doug hall, well, i'll think like st thomas on this subject...

hmc_777 said:
its an fm broadcast which lineage is sbd > fm > tape. you know we should consider as sbd those recordings which lineages are straight from sbd (sbd > tape).
about being taped/mixed by doug hall, well, i'll think like st thomas on this subject...
LOL You are certainly right Heitor.

Back