some guy is selling Sheffield 86

Yes, is it bootleg. If you check camera position on all four images you can see it is the same.

i dont like to see people trying to make money from bootlegs, if only we had some way of finding out this guy is.

Buying it from him or tracking down the buyers which have already bought something from him.

ead666 said:
Well, ok, but you can find some kind of "official bootlegs" in some records stores ...

true... usually vinyl....

some cd's too (but the ones that make it to a publisher are usually the really crap boots :? )

dogigniter said:
true... usually vinyl....

some cd's too (but the ones that make it to a publisher are usually the really crap boots :? )

Before Internet and before i find out what was trading,i used to go few ago (8 years ago exactly !!) in this kind of record-shop and i found Die With Your Boots On which is one the best Maiden bootleg. I also find December, 2008 ... It Was 20 Years Ago, Paris Brûle-t-il ?, Maiden Japan (17 songs), etc..... This kind of very good bootlegs were made my professional persons, and by real Maiden fans. But now, with Internet and MP3s, a lot of non-professional guys download mp3 boots, make a real cheap package and sell it for about 50 Euros (2cds) !!! It's a pitty !!
I have nothing against people who download mp3 boots, but i can't stand those who sell these boots !!

Back