So whos going to get Half Life 2?

It looks awesome and there's even a new graphic engine and the ppl look so real, the physic's are just mindblowing and the story is pure Half Life.
I would like to hang those bastards from their testicles who stole the Half Life2 software and made us wait that game for another half years.
This game is amazing, I've read all the articles from various game-magazines and this is just hype, the first Half Life game came ages ago, and it's still one of the most popular games in the world!
But I have puter with 700mHz, 64mb RAM and 8mb graphic card...
So that's it then...

i think that first person shooters are the worst thing that ever happened to pc games. that genre together with another genre that i despise called real time strategy destroyed all inovantness in games and introduced the philosophy of create the same old game with different name and levels and sell it at the big price

ewil said:
But I have puter with 700mHz, 64mb RAM and 8mb graphic card...So that's it then...

.oO(I wonder what everyone else is tinkering on here... that could be an idea for a new thread)

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(I wonder what everyone else is tinkering on here... that could be an idea for a new thread)
2 computers
desktop computer:
p3 800 mhz
256 mb sdram
geforce 2 mx 32 mb ram

laptop
p4 2.8 ghz
256 mb ddr
64 mb graphic card(but its integrated to mobo so you know what that means :cry: )

and i fogot those 2 computers are only mine

my father's laptop

p4 2.0 ghz
512 mb ddr
geforce 4 go 64 mb

my brother's laptop(but he doesn't live with us)

p4 1.8
512 mb ddr
ati radeon mobility 64 mb

my mothers laptop
p3 1.13 ghz
256 mb ram(don't know if its sdram or ddr)
32 mb graphics card integrated on mobo

Back