So the new album has been leaked online...

Maiden Breeg said:
What do you think then.Tell me what your feelings are on Maiden in the 80's and 90's and i'll tell you what i think.

Goin Back to ur fave 4 albums on a desert island....

I would have to take...

SIS
SSOASS
NOTB
AMOLAD.... might be coz the novelty hasnt worn off yet though

wicky said:

Ok SIT...

You know woot I meant.

Dec 11th ur really gonna get this
19.gif

Maiden Breeg said:
Well i have just played the new CD again.Its fantastic. I love all the tracks on it.FTGLOG, TL, LOL,BTATS,OOTS and TLD are fucking awesome.Poeple who say maiden were better in the 80's need to wash their dirty ears out.This is only my opinion of course.

I wondered why you had LOL half way through the song titles :oops:

Just figured out it was Lord Of Light :oops:

Played the album twice this morning.Never has a maiden record made me feel this emotional.Its so awesome it beggers belief.THE LONGEST DAY is like saving Private Ryan only in audio format....if you know what i mean :) .all the lyrics make me think of the modern world today and how messed up things are.METALLICA will have some work to do to top this Record.Thank you Maiden.

Maiden Breeg said:
Played the album twice this morning.Never has a maiden record made me feel this emotional.Its so awesome it beggers belief.THE LONGEST DAY is like saving Private Ryan only in audio format....if you know what i mean :) .all the lyrics make me think of the modern world today and how messed up things are.METALLICA will have some work to do to top this Record.Thank you Maiden.

totally agree :headbang:

9.10.AM

Playing new album again.I don't get tired of it.This offering has something special about it.I can't quite put my finger on it but i think it's a combination of the best lryics and melodies they have ever done.The themes are so current and relevant to today and what is going down.I want to hire a PA system and go around the streets blasting this great album at full volume to convert the masses.Thank you Iron Maiden.

End of captains log. :headbang:

Maiden Breeg said:
9.10.AM

Playing new album again.I don't get tired of it.This offering has something special about it.I can't quite put my finger on it but i think it's a combination of the best lryics and melodies they have ever done.The themes are so current and relevant to today and what is going down.I want to hire a PA system and go around the streets blasting this great album at full volume to convert the masses.Thank you Iron Maiden.

End of captains log. :headbang:

convert the masses LOL LOL LOL

can imagine you now with your sound system on the shoulder
pdGP034008.jpg
LOL LOL

Played album again twice on saturday.We love it in our house.I really do think it's the strongest they have ever done.I don't just say that because it's new either.Im so proud of Maiden since the reunion in 2000.I think they have gone from strengh to strengh both as a studio band and as live performers.I know plenty will agree and loads will disagree with how i feel.This is the first time for me though when i have been into them and they have hit some kind of peak.I feel that peak began on BNW and continues to this day.Never mind how many copies BNW, DOD or AMOLAD will or have sold,the quality of the songs are great.
I also love Metallica.Hand on heart though i dont think they have made a outstanding record since the black album.ST. Anger was so horrible......It sounds like a load of pro tools being played over biscuits tins.If the next record is as bad i will give up on them.I WILL NEVER DO THAT WITH MAIDEN. HAIL THE TRUE KINGS OF METAL...well they are in this house anyway.
P.S. Maiden wrote this.Breeg is making toast.

Do any of you lot still have vinyl.We collect both LP and CD.The picture disc of AMOLAD sounds awful.I know picture disc are not as good as the good old black stuff in terms of sound quality but AMOLAD sounds distorted and the sound levels are really poor.CD sounds great though.Does anyone else have the same problem.I wish they would release albums on standard vinyl.

Back