So... enjoying the "Live After Death DVD?

you bought it for...

• "The History of Iron Maiden part 2"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "World Slavery Tour"/"Live After Death show

• "Behind The Iron Curtain"

• "Extra's such as; 'ello Texas and Photo art galleries

• "Rock In Rio"

• ALL of the above!!!!!

• Total voters
It is bringing back some awesome memories for me.
Wow, that was a l-o-n-g time ago!!!

I love the part on "Behind The Iron Curtin" where the band is getting off the bus and the fans just say their name as they walk off. LOL LOL I remember watching that years ago and thought it was funny then!

I had forgotten how superior the boys were back then.
Un-friggin-believable!
So top-notch!
Just perfect.

Anyway, well worth the $!!!

:edlighter:

"...let me see your lighters out there!..."
"...[Maiden World Forum], can you feel it!?..."

seely said:
I wanted ALL of it, but mainly the actual LAD concert, and the RIR '85 show......

I am always ready to watch an interview of the boys!!!

But, it is really nice to "see" the 'World Slavery Tour' again.

Altho, it has NEVER been erased from my mind after experienceing it live and in-person!!!!!
:trooper:

hi just wanted to ask is this new LAD DVD edited to much like Death On The Road & Rock in Rio or is it like the Original video

because since mr, harris got his hands on the edit button he fook'ed up two great dvd's

so much so i dont wach them anymore their just edited with to meny frames per second.......

cheers

remo2 said:
hi just wanted to ask is this new LAD DVD edited to much like Death On The Road & Rock in Rio or is it like the Original video

because since mr, harris got his hands on the edit button he fook'ed up two great dvd's

so much so i dont wach them anymore their just edited with to meny frames per second.......

cheers

Its like the original Video :wink:

remo2 said:

cheers

Interesting observation.
They are a bit "busy".
I am so excited to have both, it doesn't bother me that much.
-just to have to boys in my living room is awesome!!!
(not gay in any way btw!)

God, isn't 'Rock In Rio' so alive and large?!
It is so new and exciting, I love to watch the bonus disc as much as the actual show!

Back