Shocked Thread

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:shock: apparently Def Leppard are charging $300 for front section tickets in the U.S.

:shock: :shock: Apparently Some people are paying it too LOL

Def who? LOL

rockin_plumber said:
He is in bed now....
The nite is mine :banana: :banana: :banana:
i've still got Jake sat here...not for long though :D

Half an hour til luke gets in though.....he's being kevin today :|

My mum and Lily (my dog) were out walking, and some dog started attacking Lily :shock: and wouldnt let go :shock: that owner wouldnt get his dog off her :| and started giving my mum some sarcastic shit :| he's still on the back field, I might go round and deck the bastard :x :x

Ben said:
My mum and Lily (my dog) were out walking, and some dog started attacking Lily :shock: and wouldnt let go :shock: that owner wouldnt get his dog off her :| and started giving my mum some sarcastic shit :| he's still on the back field, I might go round and deck the bastard :x :x

Is he bigger than you... if so you may need some form of equalizer :err:

Ben said:
well you can't blame a dog for wanting to get laid

MaidenMadness said:
well you can't blame a dog for wanting to get laid

Biting her neck and scarring her must be some sort of strange dog foreplay :|

And Rockin, I went there and preety much threatened him :err: said if he comes round here and gives my mum shit again he's gonna have me and a my sisters boyfriend and his rottwielers to deal with..didnt say much when I said who my sisters boyfriend was LOL feeling alot better now though 8)

Ben said:
Biting her neck and scarring her must be some sort of strange dog foreplay :|

And Rockin, I went there and preety much threatened him :err: said if he comes round here and gives my mum shit again he's gonna have me and a my sisters boyfriend and his rottwielers to deal with..didnt say much when I said who my sisters boyfriend was LOL feeling alot better now though 8)
well maybe the neck is some very sensitive zone
remember than with human females neck is very sensitive, maybe not as sensitive as some other areas but still does the job

Of course :roll:

Theres a difference between love bites and attacking a dog almost killing it :roll:

Dipshit :roll:

Back