Shocked Thread

Frenchy said:
I saw :(

you tried it on me :cry:

redcard.gif

I know its the official IMBB, and i know we are talking about 2 albums that were made almost 17 years ago. And i also know that on here, we are all big Maiden fans.....

But i'm afraid i really cannot place Seventh Son of a Seventh Son in the same league as Operation:Mindcrime, much as i love both albums. And much as i accept both are albums very much of their time, the 80's

I'm afraid Operation:Mindcrime wins hands down for me, even though i love SSOASS :|

Bockaaarck said:
I know its the official IMBB, and i know we are talking about 2 albums that were made almost 17 years ago. And i also know that on here, we are all big Maiden fans.....

But i'm afraid i really cannot place Seventh Son of a Seventh Son in the same league as Operation:Mindcrime, much as i love both albums. And much as i accept both are albums very much of their time, the 80's

I'm afraid Operation:Mindcrime wins hands down for me, even though i love SSOASS :|
agree
so why shock then?

MaidenMadness said:
agree
so why shock then?

People continue to blindly believe the no band can actually put out a better album then Iron Maiden can........simply because its by Iron Maiden, much as I love them

Bruce's own comments on hearing some tracks from O:M one day when he was in his car. And thinking, that's that kind of album SSOASS should be, says it all for me.

Its not really shock, its just :roll: , if you know what I mean

Bockaaarck said:

no prob with that bocky, but we can be afraid by the futur Operation Mindcrime "the second" :|

Frenchy said:
no prob with that bocky, but we can be afraid by the futur Operation Mindcrime "the second" :|

I think they've taken a very brave move trying to follow it up. People will be dissapointed naturally. But i really hope they pull it off, i pray they pull it off.

I think they have the integrity, musicianship and commitment to do it. I really hope they do. Its something i'm really looking forward to :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
People continue to blindly believe the no band can actually put out a better album then Iron Maiden can........simply because its by Iron Maiden, much as I love them

Bruce's own comments on hearing some tracks from O:M one day when he was in his car. And thinking, that's that kind of album SSOASS should be, says it all for me.

Its not really shock, its just :roll: , if you know what I mean
yea i know
but then again why bother getting upset over those fanboys that can't think with their own head and probably dont even have their own opinions but they just copy other people's

fuck those kind of fans

Bockaaarck said:

Agreed with you on that one dude. I have some friends like that about a few metal bands, makes me want to kill them, and not assocciate with them when they're that ignorant about things.

Bockaaarck said:

:o SSOASS Imo
sorry

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Check This out

Ronaldinhio hits the xbar from the edge of the 18 yard box doing keepy uppys...........

4 times :shock: :shock: :shock:

:err: might be trick photography though

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Check This out

Ronaldinhio hits the xbar from the edge of the 18 yard box doing keepy uppys...........

4 times :shock: :shock: :shock:

:err: might be trick photography though
ronnie's awesome player :wink:

Back