Shocked Thread

ALF from imbb said:
Racist comments and country-bashing is a No-No, as is spamming the forums. Just ask MaidenMadness and Questman .... oh yeah, you can't, cause they are gone too.
:shock: :shock:
i said nothing
i only created a thread at least we have balls to admit we're spammers in the official spammers thread
and cracked about small million of jokes about blacks, jews, gypsies, made fun out of usa and americans but all in croatian

wanker :x

MaidenMadness said:
i said nothing
i only created a thread at least we have balls to admit we're spammers in the official spammers thread
and cracked about small million of jokes about blacks, jews, gypsies, made fun out of usa and americans but all in croatian

You didn't mention the martians LOL

MaidenMadness said:
i said nothing

Because of jokes in which thread? Croatian?

BoBo said:
Because of jokes in which thread? Croatian?
thats the point
i have no idea why have i been banned
i haven't recieved any warnings
nor emails from mods
the fact is that i dont know why have i been banned
sure we used to make various jokes at the expense of everything listed above in croatian or serbian threads but i seriously doubt any of the mods can
a) speak our language
b) find an online translator that will be of some use

but i will be back on imm before this week is finished mark my words

more info i just found out

Racism is a bannable offense, and MaidenMadness was lucky he only got a week. :shock:

what bloody rascism you bloody senile american retard? :x :x :x
somebody pm that fucker link to this thread i demand answers
what bloody rascism? :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
sure we used to make various jokes at the expense of everything listed above in croatian or serbian threads but i seriously doubt any of the mods can
a) speak our language
b) find an online translator that will be of some use

But there would be many more people banned then just two of you for that.

MaidenMadness said:
more info i just found out

Racism is a bannable offense, and MaidenMadness was lucky he only got a week. :shock:

what bloody rascism you bloody senile american retard? :x :x :x
somebody pm that fucker link to this thread i demand answers
what bloody rascism? :x :x :x

I have PMed him to tell me where did you make racist comments.

Back