Shocked Thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
why havent you caught on then.
if u mean why dont i have arguments with wicky, its because i dont really speak up on those topics, cus i cant really be aced, even though MM is right on everyone i can remember :err:

manic said:
if u mean why dont i have arguments with wicky, its because i dont really speak up on those topics, cus i cant really be aced, even though MM is right on everyone i can remember :err:
well she's back now! :D

OMG OMG ADRIAN SMITH HAS JOINED TEH FORUM!!!!!!1!!11! CHECK THE NEWEST MEMBER
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

manic said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh My!!! Hi Adrain! LOL

manic said:
i've got this strange and unexplainable feeling that its not the real adrian

MaidenMadness said:
i've got this strange and unexplainable feeling that its not the real adrian
:roll:

im shocked that this forum was most popular when it had a cross dressing night :shock: everything happened so fast

(MM maybe you was wrong about this forum needs arguments to stay active)

manic said:

im shocked that this forum was most popular when it had a cross dressing night :shock: everything happened so fast

(MM maybe you was wrong about this forum needs arguments to stay active)
think
this was one night when the english actually had something to drink
and we all know how that ends up
after all a two month old baby can control her drinks better than an englishman does

MaidenMadness said:
think
this was one night when the english actually had something to drink
and we all know how that ends up
after all a two month old baby can control her drinks better than an englishman does
:P maybe this should happen more often then

manic said:
:P maybe this should happen more often then
i wouldnt be surpised if somebody complains about his/her head hurting for some strange and mysterious reason
when that happens most humans tend to promise to them selves right i'll never drink more than i can handle again
for me that promise lasts until the next time i go out

MaidenMadness said:
i wouldnt be surpised if somebody complains about his/her head hurting for some strange and mysterious reason
when that happens most humans tend to promise to them selves right i'll never drink more than i can handle again
for me that promise lasts until the next time i go out

manic said:
nothing, couldn't think of a reply :oops:
so you tried to put on a sarcastic face when there was nothing you were sarcastic about
nono that will not do
you must learn the bontone of the online posting

MaidenMadness said:
so you tried to put on a sarcastic face when there was nothing you were sarcastic about
nono that will not do
you must learn the bontone of the online posting
well it kept the conversation going didn't it if you haven't noticed :P

Back