Shocked Thread

Can't believe some people :shock:

Not sure if i'm angry or shocked, think i'm more shocked!

Remember all the trouble I was having getting the letting agents to move the boiler....

I assumed they were finding another plumber after British Gas said they wouldn't fix that boiler, they need a new one....

That was over a monthh ago....

Today new neighbours have moved in :shock: I thought, seeing as the boiler hadn't been turned on all day that they'd been told not to use it....

No :shock: Half an hour ago I heard a load banging noise, the pipework in there..... then water starts pissing out of the pipe in our garden, which shouldn't be there :x

I went round and can't believe this bit!! ..... they had been told it had been sorted and is fine to use :shock: :shock:

I feel sorry for them, them seem really nice, it's freezing tonight, just moved in and have got no heating or hot water :|

rockin_plumber said:
Blimey :shock: :shock: :shock:

The owner really sux :|
Yep :|

But I guess to be fair it's the agents that are worse than her :| She lives in London and is only going by what they tell her, still can't believe this hasn't been sorted yet :shock: My neighbour from hell moved out on sept 1st, so they've had more than enough time to do it :|

Back