Setlists 2008

MaidenPN

Can anyone tell me a site where I can find all the latest setlists ?
Every band has one site where all the tour followers , hardcore fans, post the setlist immediately after the show ( or even during the show..).

I haven't found that kind of site or forum for Iron Maiden.
What was the set for Melbourne for example?

Up the Irons!

( Fan since '84 but new to the Maiden net forums..)

Thanks but that's only the setlist for India.. That was already a week ago..
What about the Oz shows?

Come on..Aussie Maiden fans...

MaidenPN said:
Thanks but that's only the setlist for India.. That was already a week ago..
What about the Oz shows?

Come on..Aussie Maiden fans...
As most people know Maiden rarely change the setlist, the Aussie gigs have been the same as India :wink:

wicky said:
As most people know Maiden rarely change the setlist, the Aussie gigs have been the same as India :wink:

Ugh. Exactly what I was afraid of.
(Guess I wasn't one of the "most people" then.. ;-) )
Still it would be great to see the setlists somewhere. Oh well.

And I do think they will change the set somewhat.. at least when they come home to Scandinavia ;-)
Fear of the Dark for example..that was for the fans in Australia and India who haven't seen Maiden in years.

Come on, we want more Somewhere in Time..

I think we'd all like more SIT .... If they do change the setlist it will be posted on here :wink:

Hi to all - my first post! I went to the 2nd Melbourne show, and the setlist was the same as the Mumbai one ... well, as far as I can remember anyway - I wasn't sitting down taking notes, but these were all in there...

Aces High
23:58
Revelations
The Trooper
Wasted years
Number of the beast
Run to the hills
Rime of the ancient mariner
Powerslave
Heaven can wait
Can I play with maddness
Fear of the dark
Iron Maiden

Encore -
Moonchild
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed be thy name

For me it was one gigantic singalong session from start to finish. Awesome show! My first Maiden concert, and the standard by which all other live concerts will be measured. Hard to see anything topping it :)

Chompy.

Back