Seeking Name for new Iron Maiden tribute act,

remo2

so if all you boy's and girl's can come up with a name for our new iron maiden tribute band i would truly appreciate it i'v a few knocking round me head but 100 heads work better than one

SO LET IT RIP LAD'S

CHEERS ................. :D

My advice is..

Dont play in a tribute band, its a waste of talent, you could easily write your own music if you can play Iron Maidens :)

Anyway :roll: I think Frenchy came up with the best name 8)

project

Ben said:
My advice is..

Dont play in a tribute band, its a waste of talent, you could easily write your own music if you can play Iron Maidens :)

hi ben and thanks for the advice
but i have been in a few metal/rock bands in me time
just tryin somtin different with this MAIDEN project .....

cheers :)

let us know how your tribute act goes, we can post news from you on the front page of our iron maiden homepage here at maiden-world as well as links to preview your versions of the songs :)

Manowar said:
let us know how your tribute act goes, we can post news from you on the front page of our iron maiden homepage here at maiden-world as well as links to preview your versions of the songs :)

:err: Yeah....... Its still got the 2005 tour dates on there LOL

Which of the names did you take mate?

Was just wondering a name for our cover-project, we play mainly Maiden from the eighties, but some Bruce's solo stuff along with songs from Accept, Whitesnake, Europe and the likes of them :D.

Would you guys have a nice suggestion for a name for that kind of band?

Cheers!

Ben said:
My advice is..

Not necessarily. Playing it is one thing, writing it quite another. There are plenty of brilliant musicians about who can't write for toffee.

Back