Sadness

rockin_plumber said:
Found it wicky
sorry.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Everything will be ok :wink:
It will be if they don't keep us waiting. He has had so many awful things happen to him there, that he freaks out in minutes :|

wicker nomad said:
It will be if they don't keep us waiting. He has had so many awful things happen to him there, that he freaks out in minutes :|

It was the same at the freakin doctors last week when baby_rockin had
has Jabs :|

Everyone had an appointment for 11:15 :?

wicker nomad said:
i have been through everything they do to you at dentists from drilling your teeth, extracting nerves, normal extracting of teeth, special extracting of teeth via surgery.........EVERYTING. and you know what. tell him this. drilling of the teeth is what hurts the most;) take if from an expert

MaidenMadness said:
i have been through everything they do to you at dentists from drilling your teeth, extracting nerves, normal extracting of teeth, special extracting of teeth via surgery.........EVERYTING. and you know what. tell him this. drilling of the teeth is what hurts the most;) take if from an expert

That means he is ok then LOL No drilling for Jake though :D

MaidenMadness said:
He will be asleep....it's the whole going to hospital thing that he hates..... he won't let a dentist anywhere near him

wicker nomad said:
He will be asleep....it's the whole going to hospital thing that he hates..... he won't let a dentist anywhere near him

Tell him rockin said be brave and it will all be ok :wink:

rockin_plumber said:
It was the same at the freakin doctors last week when baby_rockin had
has Jabs :|

Everyone had an appointment for 11:15 :?
We had the same on tuesday..had to go for a pre op assesment...everyone was told to be there at 2.30 :x we finally got seen at 4pm :x :x Jake had nearly trashed the waiting room by then

What pisses me off, is they know he's got special needs.... why the fuck don't they see him first :? :x

wicker nomad said:
i was like that. thats why i need braces to be installed now :cry: which will take my denist bill to about 2 and half thousand punds :oops: didn't want to go to dentist for 10 bloody years. even when my teeth hurt. i would simply get over it without any painkillers or stuff. but i found out new things that way like that toothpaste really helps when you're in pain. you simpy put some toothpaste on the tooth that hurts and the pain is softened at least :D

wicker nomad said:
We had the same on tuesday..had to go for a pre op assesment...everyone was told to be there at 2.30 :x we finally got seen at 4pm :x :x Jake had nearly trashed the waiting room by then

What pisses me off, is they know he's got special needs.... why the fuck don't they see him first :? :x

And why the fuk do they give everyone else the same times :|

rockin_plumber said:
they gave me double dosage of painkillers then they taken a saw and sawed my tooth into two parts. they took out one part and tried to take another one with a crawbar. it didn't work so they cut the root into 4 parts and extracted it part by part. got 5 stiches in my mouth. was swollen for 2 weeks. forced to eat baby food for a week. and was in pain for two weeks afterwards. but the funniest part is the surgery itself wasn't painful at all. and i was awake while they were doing it. its a fucking akward feeling when you know somebody's sawing your tooth in two parts and you don't feel a thing

rockin_plumber said:
And why the fuk do they give everyone else the same times :|
It does my head in :x no logic!!

One good thing is, the surgeon we finally saw on tuesday has supposedly put him first on the list tomorrow....we'll see!

wicker nomad said:
It does my head in :x no logic!!

One good thing is, the surgeon we finally saw on tuesday has supposedly put him first on the list tomorrow....we'll see!
come a little earlier just in case :D

I hate dentists, last time I went I got my teeth ripped out!!
It was sooo painfull!
I then got out, my face was like a hamster, but because I let'em do it (wich never happens) I got a wrestling video! :banana: :banana: :banana: LOL

MaidenMadness said:
come a little earlier just in case :D
We have to be there by 8am anyway :shock: will have to leave here by 7.15 :shock:

It's hard enough trying to get Luke up for school at the usual time...i'm gonna need a bomb under his bed LOL

The#2RY said:
I hate dentists, last time I went I got my teeth ripped out!!
It was sooo painfull!
I then got out, my face was like a hamster, but because I let'em do it (wich never happens) I got a wrestling video! :banana: :banana: :banana: LOL
i go private cause of my allergies
90% of all diseases start in the mouth so better safe than sorry

Back