Sadness

Bockaaarck said:
DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SETLIST!!!! :shock:

Anyway, its been a bit tense around here today, loads and loads of Peelers around :|

I know not to Bocky...............

:err: wots peelers

rockin_plumber said:
I know not to Bocky...............

:err: wots peelers

"In Britain today all policemen are commonly referred to as ‘Bobbies’! Originally though, they were known as ‘Peelers’ as they were the creation of one Sir Robert Peel."

:|

rockin_plumber said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Just saw the setlist

drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Bockaaarck said:
"In Britain today all policemen are commonly referred to as ‘Bobbies’! Originally though, they were known as ‘Peelers’ as they were the creation of one Sir Robert Peel."

And what have you been up to Bocky :|
Are they after you :?

rockin_plumber said:
And what have you been up to Bocky :|
Are they after you :?

"A man found dead on a roadside in Somerset is believed to have shot two others then turned the gun on himself.

Officers were called to the village of Street on Friday night after reports that a number of shots had been fired.

Two men were found injured in the High Street. About an hour later a third man was found dead beside the A371 near Wells and a firearm was recovered"

That's about 5 mins from me, but i was in all night :err:

Bockaaarck said:

what did you do bocky?
you havent been running through the streets naked again now have you?

Bockaaarck said:
"A man found dead on a roadside in Somerset is believed to have shot two others then turned the gun on himself.

Officers were called to the village of Street on Friday night after reports that a number of shots had been fired.

Two men were found injured in the High Street. About an hour later a third man was found dead beside the A371 near Wells and a firearm was recovered"

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bockaaarck said:

:banana: :banana: one less mouth to feed then :banana: :banana: :D

I must go now :cry: :cry: :cry:

they want to close the shop and I'm here and I don't want to leave coz I haven't the net at my home at LE HAVRE :x :x :( :(

Frenchy said:
I must go now :cry: :cry: :cry:

they want to close the shop and I'm here and I don't want to leave coz I haven't the net at my home at LE HAVRE :x :x :( :(

Is that the same Le Havre that lost 6-1 :evil:

MaidenMadness said:
wait
frenchy you dont have net @ home?

i'm working at Le Havre now and my home sweet home is at La Loupe near Chartres so I have a furnished flat at Le Havre and not the net yet :|

Back