Sadness

Frenchy said:
i post this message from work...

i have to inform my new pc totally crashed :( :(

don't know how, one day, it made a physical crash and since this one, i can't open tinternet :x :x

I passed 1 hour with a man to try to reboot, but at the end of the hour, the man said : 'sorry i can't find the problem' :( :( :(

fortunately, we paid for a good warantly (they change the pc for a new one) so let's hope the dignostic ......

Unlucky Frenchy :(

At least you have a new one to replace it :)

Les Paul is dead 2 days ago. So many respect for this man, without him, our music shouldn't been the same.

Thanks for all your contributions dear man. R.I.P :grouphug:
Gibson_Les_Paul_Tom_Murphy_1959.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

After a strip failed to appear in the Saturday 8th August 2009 issue of The Sun, Pete Nash sent an email to anyone who complained about it's absence saying the following:

Dear Reader,

RE: MISSING STRIKER ON SATURDAY

Thank you for your email. Please forgive the non-personal response but there have been so many queries about the missing strip on Saturday that I shall have to reply to them in the form of a circular.

I have contacted The Sun and it seems the problem can be attributed to the fact that in a few weeks I shall sadly be bringing Striker’s long run as a newspaper strip to an end. I know my decision will disappoint Striker’s fans but I feel strongly that the saga has gone as far as it should go and I have always promised myself that I would end Striker on a high rather than risk seeing it become stale.

I would be happy to consider relaunching it in the future and have offered to produce a new strip for The Sun in the meanwhile. To date, I have not had a response.

My intention is to work on new creative projects but I also want to develop the Striker story into other formats, including a series of books and, hopefully, the first of a sequence of animated movies. I shall post updates about this on our website, http://www.striker3d.net" target="blank, which will be relaunched in September.

Because Striker will be ending in around five weeks’ time, The Sun have decided not to run the full-page football strips on Saturdays. Unfortunately this decision led to Striker being left out completely on Saturday, which, as far as I am concerned, should not have happened.

I am sorry to give you such disappointing news but I hope you will understand my reasons.

With apologies and best wishes,

Pete Nash

The final strip appeared in The Sun on Friday 18th September 2009.

everybody forgot this place :cry: :cry:

everyone surf now on msn, facebook, twitter, i hate all these places :cry: :cry:

Back