Rock in Rio vs Live After Death

Rock in Rio or Live After Death?

• Rock in Rio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live After Death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Leafsfanatic said:
Which album is your favorite? Live After Death or Rock in Rio?
L.A.D cos of Rime of the Aincient Mariner!!
Completely off topic Leafs Fanatic..name says it all how bout a Stars/Leafs Stanley Cup Final!! LOL

Leafsfanatic said:
oh,lol what..?:err:
It was completely off topic...But Leafsfanatic...& you're from Canada...So i take it you meant Toronto MapleLeafs...so as im a Brit into hockey & a Stars fan...I said how bout a Stars /Leafs Stanley Cup this Year!!...just my way of welcoming you LOL

Deadman Rockin said:
It was completely off topic...But Leafsfanatic...& you're from Canada...So i take it you meant Toronto MapleLeafs...so as im a Brit into hockey & a Stars fan...I said how bout a Stars /Leafs Stanley Cup this Year!!...just my way of welcoming you LOL
oic, LOL i would be happy to see the leafs even make it to the Eastern Confrence Finals LOL :err:

Leafsfanatic said:
oic, LOL i would be happy to see the leafs even make it to the Eastern Confrence Finals LOL:err:
LOL Good win over the Flyers the other night but its gonna be tight run in to get that 8th spot & higher....Lindros is injured again for us LOL
The others on here will well take the piss out of us if this goes on...best start our own thread Leafy!! LOL

Back