Rio 2001 TV Edition DVD = PIRATE RELEASE

Just watched a few minutes of the supposed Rio 2001 DVD, and it is a 1 hour pirate of the official 125 minute DVD! I suggest this dvd be removed from the hub.

Milan

I agree..I have a copy of the TV PPV and this is NOT IT..this is a copy of the Offiical Release..I have removed it from my share until we get a ruling from the Higher Powers (Bobo)

Thanks for the comments, guys.

It was broadcasted by the swedish TV in this summer and this is one strong stripped/cut version. There are also some unseen scenes that aren't in the official DVD version. Many has one copy here.

I know where you got it casv. That is not a problem.

But as I seen in hub log there is no copy&paste from Steve. So this version might be little different from the official DVD.

Well, we can all download it but not trade it if you want. Just keep it for ourselfs.

Ok I'm a bit confused LOL. It was shot from a swedish TV show right? But its not a bootleg? And we cannot trade it? Or is it a bootleg that we are unsure about that cannot be traded until there is more info on it? Help the poor old woman understand here guys LOL.

MP

Hey MP :)
This is the stripped version of RIR III and was broadcasted by the swedish TV SVT1 this summer. There are unseen scenes that aren't on the official DVD. Once for all: this release is for every hub member's private purpose only and shall not be traded officially.
Hope this clarifys :)

So in the same kind of thing, we should not trade Maiden England DVD we have, and the Maiden England cdrs we have in the hub ?? :D

im on my new pc, i'll just download the software. pm me all the hub details and my password they are on the other pc and im too lazy LOL

Maniac618 said:
im on my new pc, i'll just download the software. pm me all the hub details and my password they are on the other pc and im too lazy LOL

I wont. :p

Back