rehabilitation of the 'no prayer for the dying' album

Frenchy

this thread to say how i'm angry that people seems to have forgotten this maiden's album. I never see ppl post songs from this album in the now playing :x .

This album is one of the best album by Maiden and contains fantastic tracks like 'Mother Russia' :fist: (why do we always speak about epic Harris songs like ATG or ROTAM or SSOASS and never about MR :| .

Public enema number one, no prayer for the dying, fates warning....

Just 2 bad songs: holy smoke & bright your daughter.....

please, give his real place to this great album :)

I don't listen it too much in the last few weeks cos here is AMOLAD, but I was always fan of NOPFTD, and the assasin & RSRD are great song

you was always fan of this album??? :? :?

what a fuck?

you asked me once why i like it so much and said to me that you don't like him that much

Scream for me said:
you was always fan of this album??? :? :?

what a fuck?

you asked me once why i like it so much and said to me that you don't like him that much

no when you asked me, it was the reality and stop the listen to this album for ages. But when AMOLAD sorted, i decided to relisten to the NPFTD and what a surprise :shock:

This album kept all his blood and don't sound 'oldy'. I prefer no prayer than Fear of the dark in which there's no so many good tracks :|

see in the maiden section, i wrote few times ago, a topic about Mother Russia :wink:

i wasn't like that but ok...not my problem

you said cople of times this album is rockish and that you prefere virtual xi or something like that...i can remember well of our talk over chat when you said to me that you're not NPFTD biggest fan

no, sfm. I said that I never liked it too much, but also I sadi that I don't think that it is the worst.
why I like NPFTD?
greatest short maiden songs. and it's not my favourite. I'm fan of every iron maiden album. :D
it's good album, but it's not the best. I like it.
but I just don't think it's the best. I don't like bruce's voice on that album, and I don't know what is missing on thta album, but something missing

Scream for me said:
http://www.maiden-world.com/forum/topic2621-0-asc-15.html

ok mate , how can you be fan of something that you don't like too much?!

I changed my oppinion a little bit in the last time.on that album are few great songs as NPFTD, RSRD, FW, great MR, The assasin
but also there are some of songs that I don't like at all:
TAILGUNNER (at first place)
Holy smoke
I don't like them at all, and that's the reason why my oppiniom is not so good. some of the worst maiden songs ever

ok , i can understand if someone changes his opinion with a time , that's ok :wink:

i didn't want to attack you or something lika that , nhf mate :wink:

i LOVE this album and i explained why on its topic :wink:

just noticed (sorry MM i forgot this topic :oops: ) that there was already a topic about NPFTD :oops:

the good thing is that i think the same than MM

no prayer for the dying is the best song on the album but others such as holy smoke are still good, but I agree with frenchy that bring your daughter to the slaughter isnt a very good song, the next album with that line up (fear of the dark) is stronger in my opinion. 8)

my opinion:
Tailgunner - 2/10
Holy Smoke - 2.5/10
No Prayer For The Dying - 8.5/10
Public Enema Number One - 6.5/10
Fates Warning -4.5/10
The Assasin- 6.5-7/10
Run Silent Run Deep-7.5/10
Hooks In You-3/10
Bring Your daughter To The Slaughter -5.5.-6/10
Mother Russia - 8.5-9/10

I'm sure in everything except of BYDTTS