Rainmaker video

DannZ

i watched the rainmaker video just now, and i felt.... well i'm just gonna say it.

it sucked, or at least the "bruce part", he was dancing like a stubid dog, or kids heh.

what u think ? :banana:

DannZ said:
i watched the rainmaker video just now, and i felt.... well i'm just gonna say it.

it sucked, or at least the "bruce part", he was dancing like a stubid dog, or kids heh.

what u think ? :banana:

I haven't seen it yet, but I love the song

It looks more like a video for a nu metal band than for maiden, and who the hell told adrian and nicko to wear those hats? :roll:

Maniac618 said:
It looks more like a video for a nu metal band than for maiden, and who the hell told adrian and nicko to wear those hats? :roll:

I was thinking about the same thing with the hats !!
Anyway, it's a very average video. I do prefer videos like Angels & The Gambler, Wildest Dreams, and in another style From Here To Eternity ..

I thought the Rainmaker video was better than Wildest Dreams... that CG, was really cheap, especially the beginning. I did like the Eddie though.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
I thought the Rainmaker video was better than Wildest Dreams... that CG, was really cheap, especially the beginning. I did like the Eddie though.

It was only the fake Bruce at the beginning which let Wildest Dreams' video down. I thought the rest of it was great, especially the bit where the car is followed through the tube.

Maniac618 said:
It was only the fake Bruce at the beginning which let Wildest Dreams' video down. I thought the rest of it was great, especially the bit where the car is followed through the tube.
I agree. I like both music videos (WD and Rainmaker) - and the fake Bruce is pretty poor... but the rest of the video is pretty cool; I like the Eddie... just randomly throwing a tent. Great stuff. :banana:

Back