QUESTIONS

I really want to get hold of a couple of albums. They are by a band called Mekong Delta, i have them on vinyl but i'd like to get them on cd

They are called:

"The Music Of Eric Zann" and "Principle of Doubt"

I'm just trying to search for a reputable retailer or seller that migh have them :|

Bockaaarck said:
I really want to get hold of a couple of albums. They are by a band called Mekong Delta, i have them on vinyl but i'd like to get them on cd

They are called:

"The Music Of Eric Zann" and "Principle of Doubt"

I'm just trying to search for a reputable retailer or seller that migh have them :|

it's a really great band bocky :headbang:

i have one of their album called 'Kaleidoscope' : it's a masterpiece :shock:

on this one, there's a cover of 'dance on a volcano' of Genesis and specially 'the Sabre Dance' by the classic composer Kachaturian 8)

Frenchy said:
it's a really great band bocky :headbang:

i have one of their album called 'Kaleidoscope' : it's a masterpiece :shock:

on this one, there's a cover of 'dance on a volcano' of Genesis and specially 'the Sabre Dance' by the classic composer Kachaturian 8)

I'll add Kaleidoscope to the order then LOL :D

Bockaaarck said:
"Damn you Frenchy for making me spend my money, first Wicky and now you, is there no respite from all this expense" :x :x :x :x

LOL

LOL LOL it's always less than wicky made you spend LOL LOL

do you know any song what all football fans sings except of ''we will rock you'' and we are the champions'' ?

Frenchy said:
rocky will surely tell you 'you'll never walk alone' LOL
i know LOL
i didn't forgot it, but i need genereal song. song which don't sing only liverpools fans or of just one team, you know.

rockin_plumber said:
THE REFEREES A WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOS THE WANKER IN THE BLACK!!!!!!!!!
that's song?

Back