QUESTIONS

What does this mean....

Bei Verwendung des Internet Explorers wird der Code automatisch in die Zwischenablage kopiert.

:?

rockin_plumber said:
What does this mean....

Bei Verwendung des Internet Explorers wird der Code automatisch in die Zwischenablage kopiert.

Not a clue ...why :?

rockin_plumber said:
Need to know :(
Got this far "In use of the Internet Explorer, the code is copied automatically into the Zwischenablage."
Haven't a fuking clue what Zwischenablage means though LOL

wicker nomad said:
Got this far "In use of the Internet Explorer, the code is copied automatically into the Zwischenablage."
Haven't a fuking clue what Zwischenablage means though LOL

LOL LOL LOL Zwischenablage

:err: ok

rockin_plumber said:
What does this mean....

In the case of the use of the internet explorer code is automaticly copied into the (intermediate?) file.

I think

Has anyone got (or knows anyone thats got) a roboraptor?
I'm thinking about getting one for Jake but want to know how difficult the controls are first :)

Them robot dinosaur things? Me and my played had a go on one in the local Woolworths ( :err: ) and they were preety easy. Might be an idea to ask if you can have a go on it first, not for entertainment value, just to see if its hard to work..just keep telling yourself that when your playing with a robot LOL

Back