Question on Bruce Rants

Krestfallyn

Yesterday I downloaded two mp3s where Bruce is singing/talking, then something happens and he just stops in his tracks and starts cussing out someone.

The first is one where someone throws an Ice cube on the stage, apparently its a Dance of Death concert, in Los Angeles. The 2nd night of performing.

The second is where Bruce is singing Two Minutes to Midnight, then someone does something and Bruce is just like, "I hope you f***** die!" Then after the song he resumes his rants.

Im interested in finding the videos for these, can anyone verify/help me find which concerts they are? Thanks.

EDIT: I figured out which was the first one. Now the problem is getting it. Still looking for the second one if anyone can help. ;)

Really hard to say what the other one is. There were so many shows in USA with such incidents it's hard to remember them all. :)

classic cussing

A real good cussing was on his 42nd birthday in Hartford CT, some drunk guy up front got a mouthful and a half not 1 minute into the first track (wicker) and Bruce seemed *pissed*

- Frind

Re: classic cussing

frindevil said:
A real good cussing was on his 42nd birthday in Hartford CT, some drunk guy up front got a mouthful and a half not 1 minute into the first track (wicker) and Bruce seemed *pissed*

- Frind

who's 42nd birthday was? bruce's?

Bruce

Yeah Bruces it was August 7th 2000 show in Hartford. For you hitchikers fans he said at the end of the show as he walked off stage 'the answer to life, the universe and everything' =)

- Frind

Back