Please help me complete my DMM lossless collection.

Howdy Ya'll, from Texas!

I need the following DMM shows in lossless format to complete my collection.

I am only interested in the original lossless files that were shared in the hub, once upon a time.
I *DO NOT* want re-rips of audio that was burned onto CDR from the lossless files that were on the hub.

Here is what I need...

DMM 01 - De Montfort Hall, Leicester, 14-10-86, 2CD
DMM 06 - Royal Centre, Nottingham, 10-5-83, 2CD
DMM 09 - Royal Centre, Nottingham, 20-10-86, 2CD
Round 5:
DMM 11 - Ipswich Gaumont, 18-9-84, "Ipswich Murders", 2CD
DMM 12 - City hall, Newcastle, 24-10-86 (1st night), 2CD
DMM 13 - Birmingham Odeon, 30-10-86 (1st night), 2CD
DMM Reading/Stuggart 82 BBC radio bonus disc

I am also looking for the Bondage Music release of Maiden Ispwich 83 EAC'd/Lossless from the original silvers.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Hopefully I will have some new DVDs to upload soon!

Thanks!

Milan

rockphantom said:
I *DO NOT* want re-rips of audio that was burned onto CDR from the lossless files that were on the hub.

Just wondering what's the problem with this?

Check out the URL below, it explains the proccess of making accurate clones of a CD redbook audio disc.

http://www.j-lynch.com/cdr.php3

Here is a quote from this site

"a) Audio Extraction Software
This is probably the most important part of your setup. If you can perfectly copy the source CD to your hard drive then you're nearly there. There is ONLY one piece of software which you should be using, and that is Exact Audio Copy (EAC). If you'd like to know why this software is the most reliable audio extraction utility, check out this link. In a nutshell, using other audio extraction utilities will always introduce small inaudible errors or artefacts which after a few generations will start to degrade the sound of the CD by the way of clicks and pops becoming audible. EAC is the only software that compares the data that has been extracted with the source CD to ensure it's identical. It will read a bad sector up to 82 times in order to make sure that the copy is perfect. "

I think that most of us are using E.A.C to extract .wav.
The clicks & pops are the result of a bad alignements of tracks on sectors boundaries. It could come :

1) some other softwares than E.A.C allow to extract wav from audio cds, but it is a kinda "logical" extraction, and not a "physical" extraction. :zzz: :)
I mean, a logical extraction of datas could be seen like an extraction with a kinda loss of datas or a change in the datas ..... whereas a physical extraction is an real 100%authentic copy of the original source. So the E.A.C extraction is 100% secure. You can see E.A.C extraction like a copy of audio datas byte by byte.

2) some people edit their bootlegs, but before burning them on CD, they forget to align tracks on sector boundaries... The result are little clicks & pops between the tracks...

3) people burnt the cdr not in D.A.O mode....

rockphantom said:
DMM 01 - De Montfort Hall, Leicester, 14-10-86, 2CD
Have this one on CDR ( can rip with EAC )
DMM 06 - Royal Centre, Nottingham, 10-5-83, 2CD
DMM 09 - Royal Centre, Nottingham, 20-10-86, 2CD
DMM 11 - Ipswich Gaumont, 18-9-84, "Ipswich Murders", 2CD
DMM 12 - City hall, Newcastle, 24-10-86 (1st night), 2CD
DMM 13 - Birmingham Odeon, 30-10-86 (1st night), 2CD
Have this, in what i think is the original files

Write back if your still interrested

k, i'm going to easter hollyday tomorrow, so i'll share them sometime next week.

/regards, a very drunken Fromm

Back