PARIS BERCY 28TH NOV 2006

It will have to be sleeping on the airport floor for me this time, no comfy hotel room :(

Not that I slept in Dublin til 5.30 when I finally got a chair!

wicker nomad said:
Bruceair :wink:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And might I add

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:err:

wicker nomad said:
It will have to be sleeping on the airport floor for me this time, no comfy hotel room :(

Not that I slept in Dublin til 5.30 when I finally got a chair!

You will be in good company :banana: :banana: I know where the best sleeping places are in CDG :D

A flight with BA from Bristol, going out to CDG on the 28th, arriving around 13:30. And then a flight back from CDG to Bristol,leaving around 09:50 on the 29th. It'll cost me £70, as Easyjet don't fly direct to Paris from Bristol :|

Frester said:
You will be in good company :banana: :banana: I know where the best sleeping places are in CDG :D
Some company you were LOL You slept :shock: Or more like passed out :wink:

Can't book flights as far ahead as november from exeter...but flight in october would be about £60 with flybe

Just read your sig frenchy...Luke might be a bit happier if we make it same place, but first level LOL Frester would be too :err:

it's not so high and it's just between the first and the second level :err:

2004-06-trocadero.jpg

Don't forget to buy your tickets on March 6th :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Frester needs company on the aiport floor :err:

Frester said:
Don't forget to buy your tickets on March 6th :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Frester needs company on the aiport floor :err:
I'll be there 8)

Back