Paris 88 - night 2

Can somebody check 9/25/88 Paris show? Mine has Wasted cut at about 3:30 and Sanctuary is only 40 sec long.
Also I need to know how to recognize second night. i know the first night has this annoying high tone going on, and my 2nd does not have it but this is not enough to tell.

AGuyFromNY said:
Can somebody check 9/25/88 Paris show? Mine has Wasted cut at about 3:30 and Sanctuary is only 40 sec long.
Also I need to know how to recognize second night. i know the first night has this annoying high tone going on, and my 2nd does not have it but this is not enough to tell.

Bruce mentionned that it was the 2nd night .... but in French :D
So yes, it is the 2nd night.

are these 2 songs cut in your version? I'm quite sure that full recording exists. On top of that i have clicks every several seconds on cd1 :x

i have 2 versions of this show. quite sure thierrys is complete but my copy and steves (essex) has clicks at the first 30 secs of clairvoyant.

hmc_777 said:
i have 2 versions of this show. quite sure thierrys is complete but my copy and steves (essex) has clicks at the first 30 secs of clairvoyant.

My version doesn't have these clicks, and Wasted years & Sanctuary are not cut. The bootleg's name is "Can I Play With Paris ?"

Back