On This Day.....

2003 - Saddam Hussain Al Tikriti Is Captured by American Soldiers.

Happy Birthday - Ted Nugent 58 today. and Amy Lee (Evanescence) 25 Today.

today died the maker of one of the nicest Labal ever : Atlantic Records :| can't give his name, it's too hard to remember :oops:

Thanx for all your works with the soul music, Led Zep btw and many others

R.I.P ith good music man :cross:

Frenchy said:
today died the maker of one of the nicest Labal ever : Atlantic Records :| can't give his name, it's too hard to remember :oops:

Thanx for all your works with the soul music, Led Zep btw and many others

R.I.P ith good music man :cross:

It was Ahmet Ertegun :wink: he was 83 :|

He actually died yesterday,
He fell at a Rolling Stones concert in October suffering a head injury, and later went into a coma. :(

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It was Ahmet Ertegun :wink: he was 83 :|

yeah :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
He actually died yesterday,
He fell at a Rolling Stones concert in October suffering a head injury, and later went into a coma. :(

sorry, i knew it was today :oops:

1958 - Gibson patented its Flying V electric guitar.

1975 - About a thousand Led Zeppelin fans riot while waiting for tickets to
go on sale at Boston Garden. About $30,000 was done in damage and the
show was cancelled by Boston Mayor Kevin White.

1977 - EMI terminated its contract with the Sex Pistols only 3 months after
signing it. No reason was given.

1993 - Bill Wyman announced that he has officially left the Rolling Stones

2005 - Georgeann Walsh Ward filed a suit against Gene Simmons and
Viacom for her portrayal as "wild" and "unchaste" in a VH-1 "Sex Talk"
episode.

January, 10th 1917 Buffalo Bill died. one of the first f***** white showman and a f***** bull hunter. He used to hunt bulls only for trophys and eventually to feed white men :| . He worked for the building of the Pony Express. He fight against Indians for white :| . He's a legend for certain ppl, not for me. Just a man that contributed to the death of Indians :x

I hate ppl which are paying to see the Buffalo Bill 'wild west show' at Disney :suck:

Frenchy said:
January, 10th 1917 Buffalo Bill died. one of the first f***** white showman and a f***** bull hunter. He used to hunt bulls only for trophys and eventually to feed white men :| . He worked for the building of the Pony Express. He fight against Indians for white :| . He's a legend for certain ppl, not for me. Just a man that contributed to the death of Indians :x

I hate ppl which are paying to see the Buffalo Bill 'wild west show' at Disney :suck:

well said daddy :fist: :fist:

Back