Ok, help me out here.....

Rockhardchick666

Guys I don't know if you all heard my story about me all the way over here on the map<------------ soo technically speaking, I never get to see them, I know they went to Canada, but I wasn't able to get tickets or anything, I know most people reading this wont know where Nova Scotia is in Canada, but its the most farthest east you can go, and other than the island, were the smallest :cry: but hey if Metallica can stop by our small province, I pray to God that Maiden will stop by here before they stop touring....actully, I don't care if they stop here, as long as me and my bestist friend can see them, I pray more for my friend than me, he listened to them before me, he introduced me into alot of good bands. so I love him for it....... Ahhh now to the point to this topic, I just wanted people to help me out telling me whats happening over there and if you guys have any Ideas for me to see them, and I'm getting pretty pathetic, I am even pondering the thought of becoming a trade student just to see my boys, LOL well, if you have any ideas, tell me!

Rockhardchick666 said:
Guys I don't know if you all heard my story about me all the way over here on the map<------------ soo technically speaking, I never get to see them, I know they went to Canada, but I wasn't able to get tickets or anything, I know most people reading this wont know where Nova Scotia is in Canada, but its the most farthest east you can go, and other than the island, were the smallest :cry: but hey if Metallica can stop by our small province, I pray to God that Maiden will stop by here before they stop touring....actully, I don't care if they stop here, as long as me and my bestist friend can see them, I pray more for my friend than me, he listened to them before me, he introduced me into alot of good bands. so I love him for it....... Ahhh now to the point to this topic, I just wanted people to help me out telling me whats happening over there and if you guys have any Ideas for me to see them, and I'm getting pretty pathetic, I am even pondering the thought of becoming a trade student just to see my boys, LOL well, if you have any ideas, tell me!
kidnap bruce and threthen to rape him if maiden doesn't come to make a concert somewhere where you can go...... kidding

well why don't you save some money so you would be able to go and see them couple of times on the next tour?

MaidenMadness said:
kidnap bruce and threthen to rape him if maiden doesn't come to make a concert somewhere where you can go...... kidding

well why don't you save some money so you would be able to go and see them couple of times on the next tour?

And save hard coz it will be worth it :wink:

MaidenMadness said:

What a good Idea....the second part that is, but yea, I might actully be able to be a trade student, so I could be super close then!! haha, all I need is money....hmmmm

Rockhardchick666 said:
What a good Idea....the second part that is, but yea, I might actully be able to be a trade student, so I could be super close then!! haha, all I need is money....hmmmm

Dont think money and student go together do they LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Dont think money and student go together do they LOL

Not a chance, when your a student, you don't hear the word money....untill the bills come :x , then its used rather freely, ...... but if I get a sponsor as a trade student, I can afford the money for a couple of tickets, I'll have to save for ever, thats alright, foods over rated anyways :(

Back