Oh My..........

"It's true, Maiden can't compare to the metal mastery Of Korn and Slipknot. It's obvious that they suck because they're 50 and from England. And soloing, ewwww!"

...anyone else wanna break a beer bottle and shove it up this guys ass...

the metal mastery Of Korn and Slipknot....HAHAHAHAHA LOL they couldnt fricken solo if they tryed!

im gunna have to register, jus so i can go fuckin mental wiv that stipid 12 year old dick. Maiden arent metal, even though they are the main band to start the new wave of british HEAVY METAL!!!

WHAT A DICKEDD

Hes round me me up well bad

:evil: Registering now!!!!!!!!!

Do yo uthink you will change his mind by atacking him? He will hate Maiden even more after your treatment. :err:

JaY said:
"It's true, Maiden can't compare to the metal mastery Of Korn and Slipknot. It's obvious that they suck because they're 50 and from England. And soloing, ewwww!"

the metal mastery Of Korn and Slipknot....HAHAHAHAHA LOL they couldnt fricken solo if they tryed!

Is it REALLY that hard to detect sarcasm? Even if you don't know the person? That last line definately blew it away.

By the way: Hammerfall? Not Power Metal? Yeah... Right...
*Goes listen to Hammerfall - Dragon Lies Bleeding*

ensockerbagare said:
Is it REALLY that hard to detect sarcasm? Even if you don't know the person? That last line definately blew it away.

By the way: Hammerfall? Not Power Metal? Yeah... Right...
*Goes listen to Hammerfall - Dragon Lies Bleeding*

yeah my mistake, it can be kinda hard to distinguish tones, sarcasim and bullshit like that on computers...so sorry for the stupid post

JaY said:

what the fuck

that kid needs to be shot LOL

OH MY! LOL Metal is doomed if this is what all 12 year olds are thinking? :cross: God I am so lucky to be as old as I am. Perfect timing for me to experience REAL metal when it was just beginning. I`ve come full circle with Heavy Metal(70`s - now).

Back