OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicky

I just got tickets for earls court :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm taking my 11 year old son.....god I can't believe this Maiden twice in one week :D ....now I got to work out how we are going to get there :?

I've booked the coach :D I think I will go for a taxi to get back..tube site has done my head in :shock: We will have to meet up :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
I've booked the coach :D I think I will go for a taxi to get back..tube site has done my head in :shock: We will have to meet up :banana: :banana:

Might be difficult to get taxi right after the show. Yeah, we have to meet up. I think people are going to a pub near EC. Can't remember what it's called, but I'll get back to you. And also check my meet-up thread on the IM BB :D

wicker nomad said:
I just got tickets for earls court :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm taking my 11 year old son.....god I can't believe this Maiden twice in one week :D ....now I got to work out how we are going to get there :?

I am really pleased to hear this :banana: :banana: What suddenly brought this on :? If you have won the lottery I need to know about it :shock: Oh and where are you sitting :D

Frester said:
I am really pleased to hear this :banana: :banana: What suddenly brought this on :? If you have won the lottery I need to know about it :shock: Oh and where are you sitting :D
I don't know what brought this on!!!! I saw them and thought "why not?" the next thing I know they are mine :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
we are in block 15

wicker nomad said:
I don't know what brought this on!!!! I saw them and thought "why not?" the next thing I know they are mine :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
we are in block 15

I am in block 29 above you :banana: :banana:

Frester said:
I am in block 29 above you :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bloody hell you have been catching up on lost posting time!!!! :shock:

wicker nomad said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bloody hell you have been catching up on lost posting time!!!! :shock:

I know :oops:

Frester said:
Danny changed it and I don't have a clue how to change it back :oops:
LMAO...didn't think it was you ...I think it happened when you were on your way back from Dublin LOL LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
LMAO...didn't think it was you ...I think it happened when you were on your way back from Dublin LOL LOL LOL

That is the kind of shit he does to me :x He knows I can't work out how to change it back :cry:

small people alert :shock:

speak to you later big boy :wink:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Back