OH MY GOD.......La Villa Strangiato!

I`ve just been listening to Rush In Rio and realised that this is one of the best fucking songs ever , the solo to be honest beats most maiden ones!

I agree !!!! Big track that inspired metal prog bands
musik01.gif

And what about YYZ... only Brazilians seem to know the lyrics to this song !!! :headbang:

I've got a few boots from last tour... man, these old timers still know how to ROCK !!!

Anyone is going to attend one of the 30th anniversary tour show this spring/summer???

Dates and venues will be anounced tomorrow on
www.rush.com

See you there... maybe...

Eric

cyb said:
I've got a few boots from last tour... man, these old timers still know how to ROCK !!!

Anyone is going to attend one of the 30th anniversary tour show this spring/summer???

www.rush.com

Do you know that Alex Lifeson has problems with justice in USA?.....and I hope that they could come on tour all the same.

Let's rock :headbang:

Yeah... he got a little too much of champagn or else and ended up with a bloody nose...
I guess there will be someting settled soon cause they wouldn't announce the Tour dates and venues tomorrow...

Toronto, here I come...
Hartford, here I come...

cyb said:

www.rush.com

See you there... maybe...

Eric

Good news but i doubt they`ll come to england :cry:

TheSeventhOne said:
Good news but i doubt they`ll come to england :cry:

I'll bet you a beer that they'll go to England this tour...
The 30th Anniversary Tour is supposed to start on the "Old" continent...
Don't be surprised if they hit Europe this spring...

cyb said:
I'll bet you a beer that they'll go to England this tour...
The 30th Anniversary Tour is supposed to start on the "Old" continent...
Don't be surprised if they hit Europe this spring...

I dont think they`ll do england

Back