now wearing

The#2RY

Active Member
Black Umbro trousers and a Blue umbro shirt :|
I don't like wearing gothic things...dunno why
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
:err: red adidas socks, nike shin pads, ankle brace, knee brace, blue admiral shorts, bike chain braclet, dark blue under armour shirt, white VRTC shirt over top, hmm, ahh yes, and a hamstring protector.....now to go change from soccer
 

manic

Active Member
Rockhardchick666 said:
:err: red adidas socks, nike shin pads, ankle brace, knee brace, blue admiral shorts, bike chain braclet, dark blue under armour shirt, white VRTC shirt over top, hmm, ahh yes, and a hamstring protector.....now to go change from soccer
lol
we dont care about gettin hurt wen we play footy
we just get slaughtered then laugh
N.W.jeans
some dodgy shirt
trainers
spiked dog collar
wristbands
and a single belt :D :err:


ok then 2 belts :|
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
manic said:
lol
we dont care about gettin hurt wen we play footy
we just get slaughtered then laugh

hahah those things are from getting slaughtered, and now if I try to run without, I end up killin meself

manic said:
and a single belt :D :err:


ok then 2 belts :|

hey dude, hook it up, its a style
 

manic

Active Member
Rockhardchick666 said:
hey dude, hook it up, its a style
yep
its annying when some random comes up to me and asks how many belts r u wearing :|
and then someone says who are iron maiden?
why r everyone in the world so stupid
apart from me, #, rockin, wicky, MM, killers, nomad and of course chicky :wink:

i can see me editing this a few times :oops:

edit:these are the ones i forgot
bocky
 

The#2RY

Active Member
manic said:
yep
its annying when some random comes up to me and asks how many belts r u wearing :|
and then someone says who are iron maiden?
why r everyone in the world so stupid
apart from me, #, rockin, wicky, MM, killers, nomad and of course chicky :wink:

i can see me editing this a few times :oops:

edit:these are the ones i forgot
bocky
ewil :roll:

couldn't we just count him as stupid? :err:
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
ewil :roll:

couldn't we just count him as stupid? :err:
i guess we could seeing as i havent met him


has anyone noticed when anyone meets me the first words ar" :shock: u post alot"
frester said
ewil did
i think cyrus did but i dont care
 
Top