Now reading.....

Rockhardchick666 said:
Hey, I memorised a shit load of those books as a child, the thing is, you can never forget

"....would you eat them with a fox, in a box. Would you eat green eggs and ham, would you eat them, Sam-I-Am ?

LOL

Bockaaarck said:
"....would you eat them with a fox, in a box. Would you eat green eggs and ham, would you eat them, Sam-I-Am ?

LOL

not in a box, not with a fox, not in a house, not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there, I would not eat them anywhere, I would not eat green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am :p

Rockhardchick666 said:
not in a box, not with a fox, not in a house, not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there, I would not eat them anywhere, I would not eat green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am :p

LOL Brilliant

Would you? Could you? In a car?
Eat them! Eat them! Here they are. :D

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL Brilliant

Would you? Could you? In a car?
Eat them! Eat them! Here they are. :D

:err:

I would not, could not in a car.

You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree!

I would not could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be.
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I do not like them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them Sam-I-Am.

A train! A train!
A train! A train! Would you could you on a train?

Not on a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!
I would not could not in a box. I could not would not with a fox.
I will not eat them with a mouse. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you in the dark?

I would not, could not in the dark.

Would you, could you in the rain?

I would not, could not in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train. Not in a car. Not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not eat them here or there. I do not like them anywhere!

You do not like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them Sam-I-Am.

Could you, would you, with a goat?

I would not, could not with a goat!

Would you could you in a boat?

I could not, would not on a boat. I will not will not with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them Sam-I-Am!

You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say.

Sam! If you let me be, I will try them. You will see.

Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-Am. And I would eat them in a boat. And I would eat them with a goat ... And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good, so good, you see! So I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox. And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
I do so like green eggs and ham.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Sam-I-Am!

Newspaper 'Libération'
16.gif

MaidenMadness said:
the satanic bible anton szander lavey

The Devil's Notebook is a good one written by LaVey, funny as Hell too LOL

I'm reading Gaiman's "Death, the Time of your life", Howard Bloom's "The Lucifer Principle", Dante's "La Vita Nuova", and a collection of stories by Lovecraft. And re-reading Vonnegut's "Mother Night" :|

New reads: John Grisham's "The Summons", A Biology book called "The Red Queen", The Malleus Maleficarum, Isabel Allende's "La Casa de los Espiritus", and The Darwin Awards ( LOL I can't people can be so stupid).

Back