Now reading.....

the_nomad said:
LOL LOL have a good time :cross:
laugh all you want to but when you will have to calculate the volume of interior of a bottle of wine so you would know if they'll explode when you go to space you'll be ll like. HELP MM USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIPLE INTEGRALS TO CALCULATE IT FOR ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT :p

MaidenMadness said:
laugh all you want to but when you will have to calculate the volume of interior of a bottle of wine so you would know if they'll explode when you go to space you'll be ll like. HELP MM USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIPLE INTEGRALS TO CALCULATE IT FOR ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT :p
woteva geek boy
i hate maths
and english

MaidenMadness said:

I know to calculate when my bottle is empty and when I must to take a new one :D

rockin_plumber said:
banghead.gif
He didn't

That is why I merged his to this one
11.gif
calm down!! LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
Has anyone ever read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? :?
It's fantastic.

I just finished Mr. Palomar by Italo Calvino. It's grand. Currently I'm flipping through Sister Outsider, a collection of essays and speeches by Audre Lord.

zgodt said:
It's fantastic.

I just finished Mr. Palomar by Italo Calvino. It's grand. Currently I'm flipping through Sister Outsider, a collection of essays and speeches by Audre Lord.

zgodt here :shock:

:banana:

the_nomad said:
I don"t understand why maiden89 looks for another thread, this one is very good :D

Well I haven't seen this one and as I was quite tired I just create a new one.... :oops:
If I would have seen this one I would have obviously used it! :wink:

maiden89 said:
Well I haven't seen this one and as I was quite tired I just create a new one.... :oops:
If I would have seen this one I would have obviously used it! :wink:

Tired or not does it take much to use THIS handy thing........

Its right here........

search.jpg

If you click it and type some key words it should find what you want :|

If no matches come up then :shock: there isn't one :p

rockin_plumber said:

Its right here........

search.jpg

again :zzz:

rockin_plumber said:

Its right here........

search.jpg

Well I didn't knew u could do this and I thank you for showing it to me!
Next time I will be prepared! :wink:

Back