Now Playing

Yes - The Revealing Science Of God Dance Of The Dawn

Tales.jpg

What Queensryche would you reccomend, Bocky? I've heard their really good, but never heard any stuff! Any good reccomendations for the ol' download :err:

Ben said:
What Queensryche would you reccomend, Bocky? I've heard their really good, but never heard any stuff! Any good reccomendations for the ol' download :err:

Dude, its always difficult to suggest soemthing, when someone is asking about a band you love.

I guess Operation Mindcrime is one you have to get. I really believe its one of the best, if not the best concept album ever. Queensryche do alter and change, they are a fluid band. Thats not to say they have some great stuff, and some shit stiff. Its just that they can strike off on to a different path at a moments notice

If you want to know the albums you must get. I'd say Operation Mindcrime, The Warning, Tribe and Rage for Order. The other albums are growers, they take a while to really sink in.

I don't know if you'll like them as much as i do. But suffice to say that seeing them perform Operation Mindcrime in its entirety. When i went to see them live at the Astoria in London in 2003. Just, and only just, may still be the one live perfomance by any band that i would have killed to see

Back