Now Playing

Ivan said:
helloween- dr.stein (LitUK)

is it the helloween day in Croatia

helloween.jpg

Frenchy said:
is it the helloween day in Croatia

helloween.jpg

yeah, friend just gave me the Live in the UK, so I listen it whole day, it's great album, butit's not even close to any maiden live albums.
n.p. helloween- how many tears

Ivan said:
yeah, friend just gave me the Live in the UK, so I listen it whole day, it's great album, butit's not even close to any maiden live albums.
n.p. helloween- how many tears

you should listen to the dark ride, it's the best and most ambitous album they will never do again. it's produced by Roy Z (what a great guitarist and producer !!!!). And i decided i won't listen to this shit of Keeper III coz it's only made to make some business with music coz the dark ride didn't sell and they spitted at this one after said it was their best work. Helloween can play some real great music when they want as they already did it before with cameleon in the past.

Frenchy said:
you should listen to the dark ride, it's the best and most ambitous album they will never do again. it's produced by Roy Z (what a great guitarist and producer !!!!). And i decided i won't listen to this shit of Keeper III coz it's only made to make some business with music coz the dark ride didn't sell and they spitted at this one after said it was their best work. Helloween can play some real great music when they want as they already did it before with cameleon in the past.

the dark ride is also my favourite helloween's album, but I was talking about their live albums

Frenchy said:
never listen to TSO, do they sound like iced earth with orchestra :?
nope
they are a strange mixture of classical music, progressive rock, symphonic rock and christmas songs
quite enjoyable surley you must give them a try
for starters i would suggest beethoveen's last night album which is the one i am currently listening to

MaidenMadness said:
nope
they are a strange mixture of classical music, progressive rock, symphonic rock and christmas songs
quite enjoyable surley you must give them a try
for starters i would suggest beethoveen's last night album which is the one i am currently listening to

thanx :wink:
i heard that they wanted to put this band in sleep for few years :?

Back