Now Playing

Ivan said:
Celine dion- Titanic ( again for my brother)
your brother is a wimp and poser
play him manowar cause they are the tr00 kings of metal :x :x :x
:D
np still virgin steele - kingdom of the fearless(the destruction of troy)

no, no, no. now I have theraphy with him. he is only 8 years old and he like only Black & death metal, for maiden & metallica he doesn't care, he only listen children of bodom & dimmu borgir but I don't wonna that, that is too agressive for a child

U2- Beautiful day

Ivan said:
no, no, no. now I have theraphy with him. he is only 8 years old and he like only Black & death metal, for maiden & metallica he doesn't care, he only listen children of bodom & dimmu borgir but I don't wonna that, that is too agressive for a child

U2- Beautiful day
ever tought about leaving him alone to listen what he likes? :?
when i got my first metal cd(motorhead - ace of spades) my brother aksed me how could i listen to that noise
when i got my frist queen cd(greatest hits) he asked me how could i listen to that faggot
now queen is one of his favourite bands :D

oh and np virgin steele - symphony of steele

MaidenMadness said:
ever tought about leaving him alone to listen what he likes? :?
when i got my first metal cd(motorhead - ace of spades) my brother aksed me how could i listen to that noise
when i got my frist queen cd(greatest hits) he asked me how could i listen to that faggot
now queen is one of his favourite bands :D

oh and np virgin steele - symphony of steele

yes but he is toooo young, maybe for 3-4 years he can listen what he wants but i don't wonna see him like a dead metal fan, it's enough what he has along hair in 2. class

Back