Now Playing

Bockaaarck said:
Coolio SGD, that's good :banana:

Geoff Tate - Forever

Did you see that Queensryche is doing Operation:Mindcrime in it's entirety? :shock: I'm going to see them again :banana: :banana:

the_nomad said:
SDG doesn't like me :cry: (could be in the 'sad thread')

:| I'm sorry Nomad I didn't see that post I'm posting on three Boards at the same time and lose track :oops:

I like you Nomad :grouphug:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:| I'm sorry Nomad I didn't see that post I'm posting on three Boards at the same time and lose track :oops:

I like you Nomad :grouphug:

my life can start again :beardance:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Did you see that Queensryche is doing Operation:Mindcrime in it's entirety? :shock: I'm going to see them again :banana: :banana:

They did the whole of it when i saw them in June :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was dumbstruck :| I don't think they'll be coming back to Europe. When i saw them, they played nothing from Tribe, and only a couple of bits from Empire. It was all Operation Mindcrime :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
They did the whole of it when i saw them in June :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was dumbstruck :| I don't think they'll be coming back to Europe. When i saw them, they played nothing from Tribe, and only a couple of bits from Empire. It was all Operation Mindcrime :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope to see them in France before their 80th birthday :D

Bockaaarck said:

I'm going to see them ( hopefully ) a few times over here in the States :banana: :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm going to see them ( hopefully ) a few times over here in the States :banana: :banana:

Man, i am so jealous :x :D

You better make sure you see them again if i can't :cry:

Anyway, how're you doing old friend, things going ok :?

Geoff Tate - Touch

VAN HALEN -dancing in the street

images

Bockaaarck said:
Man, i am so jealous :x :D

You better make sure you see them again if i can't :cry:

Anyway, how're you doing old friend, things going ok :?

Geoff Tate - Touch

I will make damn sure I see them again :D

I am doing alright, I've been too busy to do much posting lately though and somewhat miss it :| how is everyone?

SexyDevilGirl said:
I will make damn sure I see them again :D

I am doing alright, I've been too busy to do much posting lately though and somewhat miss it :| how is everyone?

Everyone's doing ok :) ( as you can see from most of the utter rubbish they all post :roll: )

:shock:

:err:

LOL LOL LOL, I think for the most part we're all doing ok. Hope work's not getting to you too much :| ( Don't wear yourself out :) ) And i hope the kitty's are doing ok :D

Back