Now Playing

rockin_plumber said:
Are you an expert now :|

I couldn't decide whether:

Helloween - Halloween: The group singing the song

or

Halloween - Helloween: The song by the group

N.P. A little time :|
No :| ...I thought that is the band called Helloween or Halloween (there is both bands...)
...sorry...

ewil said:
No :| ...I thought that is the band called Helloween or Halloween (there is both bands...)
...sorry...

Ok thats cool :D

N.P. A tale that wasn't right followed by I want out Both by the preceding artist :p

Queensryche - Sign Of The Times :banana:

Warming up before i see them tomorrow :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

I also found out, not only does my lady boss like rock music, but me senior, senior project manager boss loves metal :D . He's going to see Rush in September as well :D :banana: :D :banana: :D

How cool is that :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Queensryche - Sign Of The Times :banana:

Warming up before i see them tomorrow :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

I also found out, not only does my lady boss like rock music, but me senior, senior project manager boss loves metal :D . He's going to see Rush in September as well :D :banana: :D :banana: :D

How cool is that :banana:

Does that mean they gonna let you have the day off paid, and not lose
a day holiday on it LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Does that mean they gonna let you have the day off paid, and not lose
a day holiday on it LOL

Don't know, but Rob, the Senior, Senior guy said "Wow, you're going to see Rush, brilliant, i can give you a lift up there."

He has a company chauffer and everything :shock:

Cool :D :banana: :banana: :banana: Driven there, brandy with the big boss on the way up, Rock for a few hours, brandy's on the way home, get dropped off :D

I'm sure he'd understand if i was little "under the weather" the following day :wink:

Back